Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My current stay in France with Ted Seth Jacobs

The stay here in France is wonderful, the scenery is beautiful and Ted is a very funny art teacher. I always had the impression he would be more serious. His way of drawing Is very interesting he does not actually use any form of measurements he just draws based on what he says and uses his eyes to confirm measurements.  I am staying at a small town right past Les Cerquex Sous Passavant, It is a beautiful small farm town with many cows and haystacks. I will post some photos of teds school at Ecole Albert Defois and some pictures of the town.

Everyone here is really nice and if you cant speak French you can ask Parlay voo anglias (do you speak English?) my host is really nice and his house is stunning. It would appear that the room I am staying in is an old part of the house and there is a new part of the house attached to it.

There are many houses for cheap here but it would be difficult to raise the money to pay for it. I would love to move here in the peace and quiet and work all day. coincidentally it is not very hard to meet my quota of 12 hours a day. I might even be able to extend that.

I have to work as much as possible while I am here!

The workshop is through Bacaa and Linda the owner of the school could not be more nice!
http://www.bacaa.org/  She feeds us students every day and drives us to the store if we need more groceries for good. She does have some workshops with Micheal Grimaldi and Dan Thompson that I plan on attending!

I still have my gofundme account open if anyone is interested in getting an understanding of what my goals are while im here in France. http://www.gofundme.com/uqdnp4

I will also be painting while I am here so I can work as much as possible
here is my etsy account
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtBySandoval?ref=hdr_shop_menu

the home where I am staying at

Teds school

the church in the town

 teds home
beautiful view along the way to school

No comments:

Post a Comment