Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Portrait Of Cameron Deed's finished.

Finished a portrait of my friend Cameron Deeds I used graphite on toned paper but now that I see that It's finished I think I went to light overall. Im going to get a little darker with the graphite so the drawing can really show once a photo Is taken of It. After completing the portrait I also realized I important It Is for me to complete several studies by great portrait painters like Ingres, and Holbein considered masters of line quality. Im just In a funk considering which artist to study first.....I'm going to be completing several more portraits and figure studies for a scholarship to study In France Im really hoping I get It, could be the jumpstart to my career that I've been working for.

As always critiques and suggestions more than welcome.



18x24 graphite on toned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment